Fresh Pulled Pork Spring Roll (Pork Summer Roll)
2 rice paper spring roll wrappers
1 oz. Chandlers pulled pork drizzle with some sweet rice wine vinegar
1 oz. shredded romaine lettuce
½ oz. julienne carrot
½ oz. julienne cucumber
½ oz. julienne red pepper
½ oz. julienne mango
Fresh basil leaves
- Soak rice paper till it softens in cold water (warm water will speed the process if making more)
- divide approximately half of all the vegetables, lettuce and mango into each spring roll
- Roll as tightly as possible once around, then fold the ends of each wrapper over to keep all ingredients in.
- add basil leaves and half of the pork to each spring roll and continue to roll tightly
- The rice paper should seal back over on itself, and you should be able to see the pulled pork and basil through the wrapper as a garnish.
- Serve two wraps with your favorite Asian style dipping sauce